Following California mandates, in-person meetings are not sanctioned by California AAUW. Interest groups will be meeting by Zoom or phone for the foreseeable future.
There is a calendar of Interest Section activities in each issue of the branch’s newsletter, Bay Leaves.
If you would be interested in visiting a section prior to becoming a member of our branch, please contact Maureen Buchner at 650-573-1604 or Mary Ann McKay at 650-349-1330.
- Boggle – 3rd Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. Suspended
- Book Group I – 3rd Thursday, 10 a.m.
- Book Group II – 4th Thursday, 12 Noon
- Book Group III – 3rd Thursday, 1:30 p.m.
- Book Group IV – 4th Friday, 10 a.m.
- Bridge – 3rd Monday, 1-4 p.m. Suspended
- California Fact and Legend – 1st Tuesday, 10:30 a.m.
- Dining Out – 3rd Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. Suspended
- Drama Reading – 1st Wednesday, 9 a.m.
- Ethnic Lunch – 4th Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. Suspended
- First Monday Movie Matinee – Time TBD Suspended
- Foreign Affairs/Great Decisions – 2nd Thursday, 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Hiking – Two Mondays per month, 10 a.m.
- Mah Jongg – 2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday, 1:30 p.m. Suspended
- Mystery Book Group – 2nd Friday, 1:30 p.m.
- Public Policy/Current Events – 2nd Tuesday, 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.